Re-bidding for the Supply, Delivery and Installation of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Equipment for the National Academy of Sports (NAS) – Phase 1 at New Clark City
INVITATION TO BID
RE-BIDDING FOR THE SUPPLY, DELIVERY, AND INSTALLATION OF PHYSICAL THERAPY AND REHABILITATION EQUIPMENT FOR THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SPORTS (NAS) – PHASE 1 AT NEW CLARK CITY
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (BCDA), through the General Appropriations Act FY 2021 (validity extended pursuant to Republic Act No. 11640) intends to apply the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) of Six Million Six Hundred Thirty Nine Thousand Pesos and 00/100 (PhP6,639,000.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, to payments under the Contract for the Re-bidding for the Supply, Delivery and Installation of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Equipment for the National Academy of Sports (NAS) – Phase 1 at New Clark City.
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- BCDA now invites bids for the RE-BIDDING FOR THE SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OF PHYSICAL THERAPY AND REHABILITATION EQUIPMENT FOR THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SPORTS (NAS) – PHASE 1 AT NEW CLARK CITY. The delivery of the Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Equipment is required within One Hundred Twenty (120) calendar days upon receipt of the Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed a similar project within ten (10) years prior to the date of submission and receipt of bids. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II, Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through competitive bidding procedure using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (RIRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is limited to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during business hours from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM and/or at the BCDA website (https://bcda.gov.ph/bids).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, starting 02 July 2022 (Saturday) up to 01 August 2022 (Monday) from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 9:00 AM on 02 August 2022 (Tuesday), upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Pesos and 00/100 (PhP 10,000.00), pursuant to RA 9184.
The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in cash, manager’s check or via online fund transfer to BCDA Account.
The Bidding Document may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph). BCDA shall only accept bids from those that have paid the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents.
- BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 12 July 2022 (Tuesday) starting at 9:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, and via video conferencing thru Google/Zoom Meet, which shall be open to prospective bidders. To be able to join the online pre-bid conference, a scanned written request shall be made/e-mailed to the BAC Secretariat.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City on or before 02 August 2022 (Tuesday) at 09:00 AM.
Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on 02 August 2022 (Tuesday) at 11:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the Bid Opening at the address mentioned in the preceding paragraph, and at the same time, via video conferencing through Google Meet. An email invitation will be sent to bidders who purchased the bid documents.
- Prospective bidders are expected to have read the bidding documents including the technical specifications prior to attending the pre-bid conference.
- BCDA reserves the right to waive minor defects in forms and requirements as long as they do not affect the genuineness and authenticity of the documents submitted.
- BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For further information, please refer to:
Mr. Raul G. Buensalida, BAC-G Secretariat
email@example.com / (02) 575-1700
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
JOSHUA M. BINGCANG