Re-bidding of the Procurement for the IT Equipment and Software 2020
Invitation to Bid
Re-bidding of the Procurement for the
BCDA IT Equipment and Software for 2020
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (hereinafter referred to as BCDA), through the Government of the Philippines (GOP) through BCDA’s Corporate Operating Budget for 2020 intends to apply the sum of:
2. Notebook 13
3. Notebook 15
4. Notebook High End
5. PC Workstation Laptop
6. Access Points
*inclusive of VAT and all other applicable government taxes, fees, and charges. Bids received in excess of the ABC for each lot shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The BCDA now invites bids for the Re-bidding of the Procurement for the BCDA IT Equipment and Software for 2020. Delivery of Goods is required within 60 working days from receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through competitive bidding procedure using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (RIRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
The bidding is limited to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
Interested bidders may obtain information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during business hours from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and/or at the BCDA website (https://bcda.gov.ph/bids).
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the address below starting 20 November 2020 up to 10 December 2020 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 9:00 AM on 11 December 2020, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Pesos (Php5,000.00) as the cost of the bidding documents.
- It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference (online coverage) on 27 November 2020 at 11:00 AM at the 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City and via video conferencing thru Google Meet which shall be open to prospective bidders. To be able to join the online pre-bid conference, a scanned written request shall be made/emailed to the BAC Secretariat.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before 11 December 2020 at 09:00 AM. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
- Bid opening shall be on 11 December 2020 at 10:00 AM at the 2/F Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the Bid Opening at the address below and at the same time, via video conferencing through Google Meet. An email invitation will be sent to bidders who purchased the bid documents.
Late bids shall not be accepted.
- BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For more information, please refer to:
Mr. Raul G. Buensalida (BAC Secretariat Head), 8575-1731, email@example.com
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
BGEN CARLOS F QUITA (Ret)