Consulting Services for the Appraisal of BCDA Land Assets
Request for Proposal
Selection of a Consultant for the Appraisal of BCDA Land Assets
- The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) is a government corporation mandated to transform former military bases and properties into premier centers of economic growth as stipulated in its mandate - Republic Act No. 7227 otherwise known as the “Bases Conversion and Development Act of 1992”.
- The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) intends to procure and engage the services of an Appraisal Firm in the determination of the Market Value of Land, Accommodation Value, and Market Rent of properties for appraisal listed in Annex “A” using the appropriate valuation methodologies.
- The Approved Budget for the Contract is Nine Hundred Thirty Thousand One Hundred Sixty Pesos (₱930,160.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees.
- The Appraisal Firm must have the following qualifications:
- Should have at ten (10) years of experience in real estate appraisal; and
- The Team Leader to be assigned to the project should be a licensed Real Estate Appraiser with at least five (5) years of experience in appraisal works.
- The Consultant must be registered online with the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (http://www.philgeps.gov.ph) as a legitimate service provider for government requirements.
- The detailed responsibilities and deliverables are in the attached Terms of Reference (TOR) for the Project.
- The Consultant shall be evaluated based on the Quality Based Evaluation (QBE) procedure.
The criteria and rating for the selection of the winning consultant are as follows:
A. Applicable experience of the Consultant
B. Qualification of personnel who shall be assigned to the project
C. Plan of Approach and Project Methodology
- The Consultant is required to submit the following documents to be used by BCDA as basis for evaluation by BCDA
Annex A : Valid and current Mayor’s/Business Permit (city or municipal)/Municipal License, where the principal place of business of the prospective bidder is located
Annex B : PhilGEPS Registration
Annex C : 2019 Income/Business Tax Return
Annex D : Duly Notarized Omnibus Sworn Statement
Annex E : Curriculum Vitae of the Firm (using the prescribed form) and Company Profile
Annex F : Curriculum Vitae of the Assigned Team Leader (using the prescribed form)
Annex G : Description of the Methodology and Work Plan (using prescribed form)
Note : Certificate of Platinum Membership issued by PhilGEPS may be submitted in lieu of Mayor’s Permit (Annex A) and PhilGEPS Registration (Annex B)
- The Consultant is also required to submit its Financial Proposal using the prescribed format in a separate sealed envelope together with the above-mentioned requirements/documents. The Financial Proposal shall not exceed the approved budget for the contract (ABC) and shall be deemed to include the cost of all taxes, duties, fees, levies and other charges imposed under applicable laws.
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected.
10. The contract shall be effective for a period of sixty (60) calendar days from the date stated in the Notice to Proceed (NTP) and/or until the full delivery and acceptance by BCDA of all the requirements as agreed with Consultant.
11. The Proposal composed of the aforecited Annexes A to G, and the Financial Proposal must be submitted not later than before 28 December 2020, 12:00 p.m. at the BCDA Central Receiving and Releasing Area (CRRA), Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) Corporate Office, 2/F, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street, corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. The bids shall be addressed to Engr. Richard Brian M. Cepe, Head of Land and Assets Development Department.
12. The BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids, annul the procurement process or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder.
13. For further information, your office may contact BCDA Land Management Officer, Engr. Victor Joy D. Lagria, thru email address .
RICHARD BRIAN M. CEPE
Land and Assets Development Department