Construction of New Clark City Non-Motorized Transport System to Clark Freeport Zone
Invitation to Bid
New Clark City Non – Motorized Transport System to Clark Freeport Zone
Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
- The Bases Conversion and Development Authority, through 2020 GAA, intends to apply the sum of Forty-Eight Million Eight Hundred Sixty-Two Thousand Six Hundred Seventy-Four and 53/100 Pesos (Php 48,862,674.53), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC), for the Construction of New Clark City Non – Motorized Transport System to Clark Freeport Zone.
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
- BCDA now invites bids for the Construction of New Clark City Non-Motorized Transport System to Clark Freeport Zone located at Creek Side Road, Panday Pira Avenue and Gil Puyat Avenue. Completion of the Works is required in One Hundred Fifty (150) calendar days. Prospective bidders must have completed a similar project with a contract amount of not less than fifty percent (50%) of the ABC. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using the non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Prospective bidders must have at least a license category “B” and a license classification “Medium A” from the Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) for General Engineering. The PCAB license must be valid and effective at the time of submission of the bid.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Tuesday, 29 September 2020 to Wednesday, 04 November 2020 during office hours between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and on Thursday, 05 November 2020 between 8:00AM and 12:00NN.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee in the amount of Twenty-Five Thousand Pesos (PhP25,000.00).
It may also be downloaded from the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph) and the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS).
Interested Bidders who did not purchase and fully pay the Bidding Documents will not be allowed to participate in the bidding.
- BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on Tuesday, 06 October 2020 at 10:00AM at BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
- Bids must be delivered not later than Thursday, 05 November 2020 at 12:00NN at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms stated in ITB Clause 18.
Late bids shall not be accepted.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives on Thursday, 05 November 2020 at 1:00PM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
- BCDA reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to terminate the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information on this Invitation to Bid, please refer to:
Melinda M. Docallos
Secretariat, BAC for Infrastructure
Date of Posting: 29 September 2020
AILEEN AN. R. ZOSA
BAC for Infrastructure