CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT AND SUPERVISION (CMS) OF THE NEW CLARK CITY (NCC) CONNECTING ROAD TO INDUSTRIAL PARK
Request for Expression of Interest for the
- The Eligibility Documents including the Terms of Reference (TOR) for the project can be downloaded from the BCDA Website (http://www/bcda.gov.ph/) or can be secured, free of charge, by the interested proponent at BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City from 29 October 2020 to 12 November 2020 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and 13 November 2020 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 NN.
- BCDA will hold a Pre-Eligibility Conference (online coverage) on 06 November 2020 (Friday) at 10:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Metro Manila and via video conferencing thru Google Meet which shall be open to prospective bidders. To be able to join the online Pre-Eligibility Conference, a scanned written request shall be made/emailed to the BAC Secretariat.
- The BCDA Bids and Awards Committee for Consulting Services (BAC-C) shall draw up the shortlist of consultants from those who have submitted Eligibility Documents and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act No. 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act,” and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR)
The qualifications of the consultants are the following:
- The Consultant (in case of a Joint Venture (JV), at least one of the JV partners) should be a reputable firm with at least ten (10) years of business operation; and
- The Consultant (in case of a JV, at least one of the JV partners) should have undertaken at least one (1) CMS contract in construction of road and/or bridge project for the last ten (10) years whose value must be at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC.
The shortlisted bidders shall consist of not more than five (5) prospective bidders who will be entitled to submit bids. The criteria and rating system for short listing are:
The prospective Consultant(s) must pass the required minimum score of seventy percent (70%) to be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted Consultants may purchase the Bid Documents at a non-refundable fee of Fifty Thousand Pesos (Php50,000.00) at BCDA Corporate Center, with the same address given above.
- BCDA shall evaluate bids using the Quality-Cost Based Evaluation (QCBE) procedure with an 85/15 ratio. The technical proposal shall be given a weight of eighty-five percent (85%) and financial proposal a weight of fifteen percent (15%).
- The Consultant will provide CMS of the New Clark City (NCC) Connecting Road to Industrial Park during the entire construction period of twenty-four (24) months and post construction/documentation period of three (3) months.
- BCDA may defer the awarding of the CMS contract until such time that the bidding of the construction component of the project has successfully been awarded to the winning bidder. Moreover, BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, annul the bidding process, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
STEVENSON E. TUGAS JR.
Head Secretariat, BAC for Consulting Services
BCDA Corporate Center
2/F Bonifacio Technology Center
31st St., corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City
Tel. No.: (02)8575-1753
JOSHUA M. BINGCANG
BAC for Consulting Services