BCDA Job Vacancies as of March 5, 2013
Posted: March 05, 2013
1. Applicants should indicate/specify the position applied for, and the name of the department/office where the vacancy is; otherwise, applications will not be given priority.
2. Due to the large volume of applications received, selection has to be made on a highly competitive basis; only applicants who meet the requirements for the positions will be notified for further processing. Competitive compensation package awaits the right candidates.
3. Applications will be accepted on or before the deadline.
4. Applicants must be Filipino citizens and must meet or exceed the minimum requirements of the vacant position(s).
Interested parties are required to submit the following:
1. Application Letter. Applicants should indicate/specify the position applied for, and the name of the department/office where the vacancy is; otherwise, applications will not be given priority.
2. Three (3) copies of duly accomplished Personal Data Sheets (CSC Form 212) with recent passport-sized ID photos, thumb mark and CTC number, Forms may be downloaded from the Civil Service Commission website: csc.gov.ph.
Indicate your list of trainings, training hours, and institutions which conducted the training course you attended in your Personal Data Sheet (PDS). Otherwise, it will not be counted.
Also, specify the inclusive dates of your previous employment for us to determine your compliance with the experience requirement of the position.
3. Proof of CSC Eligibilities/Bar or Board Ratings.
4. Academic credentials: Transcript of Records, Diploma, Certificates.
If you consider yourself qualified, please mail your application, with the required documents enclosed, to:
Organization Development and Management Department
Bases Conversion and Development Authority
2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street. Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila
Important Reminder: Applications will be accepted only from March 5 to March 14, 2013.
BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (BCDA)
BCDA Corporate Center 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center
31st Street, Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Date of Publication: From March 5, 2013 to March 14, 2013
(In compliance with R.A. 7041)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
POSITION : Department Manager III, SG 26, Item No.118
Assignment : Business Development Department
EDUCATION : Master’s degree relevant to the job
EXPERIENCE : 5 years of supervisory experience
TRAINING : 120 hours of managerial training
EILIGIBILITY : Career Service (Professional); Second Level Eligibility