BCDA Job Vacancies as of 19 June 2017
Posted: June 19, 2017
1. Applicants should indicate/specify the position applied for, and the name of the department/office where the vacancy is; otherwise, applications will not be given priority.
2. Due to the large volume of applications received, selection has to be made on a highly competitive basis; only applicants who meet the requirements for the positions will be notified for further processing. Competitive compensation package awaits the right candidates.
3. Applications will be accepted on or before the deadline.
4. Applicants must be Filipino citizens and must meet or exceed the minimum requirements of the vacant position(s).
Interested parties are required to submit the following:
1. Application Letter. Applicants should indicate/specify the position applied for, and the name of the department/office where the vacancy is; otherwise, applications will not be given priority.
2. Three (3) copies of duly accomplished Personal Data Sheets (latest CSC Form 212) with recent passport-sized ID photos, thumb mark and CTC number. Forms may be downloaded from the Civil Service Commission website: csc.gov.ph. Indicate your list of trainings, training hours, and institutions which conducted the training course you attended in your Personal Data Sheet (PDS). Otherwise, it will not be counted.
3. Proof of CSC Eligibilities/Bar or Board Ratings.
Bases Conversion and Development Authority, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila
Applications will be accepted from June 19-28, 2017.
BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Date of Publication: From June 19-28, 2017
DEPARTMENT : INVESTMENT PROMOTION AND MARKETING DEPARTMENT
DEPARTMENT : PROJECT MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT