Procurement for the Supply, Delivery and Installation of Network Infrastructure for the NAS – Phase 1 at New Clark City
INVITATION TO BID
PROCUREMENT FOR THE SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OF NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE FOR THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SPORTS (NAS) – PHASE 1 AT NEW CLARK CITY
- The BASES CONVERSION AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (BCDA), through the General Appropriations Act FY 2021 (validity extended pursuant to Republic Act No. 11640), intends to apply the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) of Twenty-Five Million Eight Hundred Sixty-Seven Thousand Pesos and 00/100 (PhP25,867,000.00), inclusive of all applicable taxes and fees, to payments under the Contract for the Procurement for the Supply, Delivery and Installation of Network Infrastructure for the NAS – Phase 1 at New Clark City.
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The BCDA now invites bids for the PROCUREMENT FOR THE SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OF NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE FOR THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SPORTS (NAS) – PHASE 1 AT NEW CLARK CITY. The delivery of the Network Infrastructure is required within One Hundred Twenty (120) calendar days upon receipt of the Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years (March 2017 to March 2022) prior to the date of submission and receipt of bids, at least one (1) single contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II, Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (RIRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Prospective bidders may obtain further information from BCDA and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during business hours from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM and/or at the BCDA website (https://bcda.gov.ph/bids).
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, starting 18 March 2022 (Friday) up to 07 April 2022 (Thursday) from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, and until 9:00 AM on 08 April 2022 (Friday), upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty-five Thousand Pesos and 00/100 (PhP25,000.00), pursuant to RA 9184.
The Procuring Entity accepts payment for the fees in cash or manager’s check.
The Bidding Document may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of BCDA (www.bcda.gov.ph). BCDA shall only accept bids from those that have paid the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents.
- BCDA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference (online coverage) on 25 March 2022 (Friday) at 11:00 AM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, and via video conferencing thru Google/Zoom Meet, which shall be open to prospective bidders. To be able to join the online pre-bid conference, a scanned written request shall be made/e-mailed to the BAC Secretariat.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City on or before 08 April 2022 (Friday) at 9:00 AM.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on 08 April 2022 (Friday) at 4:00 PM at the BCDA Corporate Center, 2nd Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor. 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the Bid Opening at the address mentioned in the preceding paragraph, and at the same time, via video conferencing through Google Meet. An email invitation will be sent to bidders who purchased the bid documents.
Late bids shall not be accepted.
- BCDA reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- Prospective bidders are expected to have read the bidding documents including the technical specifications prior to attending the pre-bid conference.
For further information, please refer to:
Mr. Raul G. Buensalida, Head
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE FOR GOODS
JOSHUA M. BINGCANG