BCDA Job Vacancies as of 3 August 2018
INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT OFFICER V (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT OFFICER V)
Investment Management Department
- Item Nos: 120, 121
- Salary Grade: 24
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Training: 40 hours of supervisory/mangement learning and development intervention undertaken within the last 5 years
- Experience: 4 years in position involving management and supervision in the field of investment management, contracts management, office engineering, administration of construction contracts, process or project management, or audit
- Eligibility: RA 1080 (Licensed Engineer)
INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT OFFICER III (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT OFFICER III)
Investment Management Department
- Item No: 128
- Salary Grade: 18
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in businesss, economics, accountancy, finance, law, engineering or courses related to investment management
- Training: 8 hours of training in technical writing, management finance, investment analysis, financial markets, international business, business law and ethics
- Experience: 2 years of work experience in investment management, contracts management, process or project management, finance, audit, or paralegal experience
- Eligibility: Career Service Professional (Second Level Eligibility)
1. Applicants should indicate/specify the position applied for, and the name of the department/office where the vacancy is; otherwise, applications will not be given priority.
2. Due to the large volume of applications received, selection has to be made on a highly competitive basis; only applicants who meet the requirements for the positions will be notified for further processing. Competitive compensation package awaits the right candidates.
3. Applications will be accepted on or before the deadline.
4. Applicants must be Filipino citizens and must meet or exceed the minimum requirements of the vacant position(s).
The applicant should be fit and proper for the position, of good moral character, with due consideration to integrity/probity and diligence, and exemplifies professionalism, stewardship, and excellence in the conduct of business.
Other factors to consider: knowledge and competence; critical/logical thinking; leadership; personality/interpersonal skills; communication skills (verbal and written); strong project management skills; and for internal applicants, Performance Appraisal Ratings for the last two (2) rating periods immediately preceding the evaluation of the candidates shall be considered.
1. Application Letter. Applicants should indicate/specify the position applied for, and the name of the department/office where the vacancy is; otherwise, applications will not be given priority.
2. Three (3) copies of duly accomplished Personal Data Sheets (latest CSC Form 212), work experience sheet (Attachment to CS Form No. 212), with recent passport-sized ID photos, thumb mark and Government-Issued ID. Forms may be downloaded from the Civil Service Commission website (csc.gov.ph).
Indicate your list of trainings, training hours, and institutions which conducted the training course you attended in your PDS. Otherwise, it will not be counted. Also, specify the inclusive dates of your previous employment for us to determine your compliance with the experience requirement of the position.
3. Proof of CSC Eligibilities/Bar or Board Ratings.
If you consider yourself qualified, please mail your application with the required documents enclosed to:
ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
Bases Conversion and Development Authority, 2/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila
*Email an advance copy of your PDS, work experience sheet, and CS Eligibility at: email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: AUGUST 10, 2018